Get your development right from the start – consult with our team of experts. We work hard to ensure you maximise profit and create a quality development. Our land development team will take you through each stage of the process, and ensure you’re kept in the loop along the way.
Having graduated from Otago University with his Bachelor of Surveying, Jeff’s career spans
over 25 years and has provided the extensive surveying, land law and land development
knowledge that allows him to further extend the capability of Baseline Group. During the
Landonline modifications to plan generation and layout, Jeff was the New Zealand Institute of
Surveyors representative for the design, review and user acceptance testing. He has also been
a member of the LINZ enhancement prioritisation panel in the past. Currently an examiner for
spatial measurement on the Survey & Spatial NZ Admissions Panel, Jeff is also a keen adopter
of new technology; having been the signing surveyor on the world’s first end to end electronic
transaction for survey and title registration.
Anna is the director of our Marlborough office and has over 10 years’ experience at the top of
the South Island. Having previously worked for Federated Farmers as well as a range of
planning firms in Marlborough and Canterbury, she has experience in a wide range of rural,
urban and coastal projects and brings a high level of planning skills to any resource consent
application. Anna has written and presented papers to the New Zealand Planning Institute and
currently she writes planning articles for regional papers, known locally as “Anna the Planner”.
Originally a planner for the Manakau City Council, John’s career started over 15 years ago and
has seen him move from the North Island to Christchurch where he started Baseline Group
(formerly Baseline Planning).
With 20 years’ experience as an engineer, a huge amount of Clayton’s experience is in the land
development field; where he can focus his particular interest in coming up with innovative
solutions to civil engineering and stormwater problems. Adept in designing services for
subdivisions and commercial developments, he takes pride in his ability to find room for the
remaining infrastructure required after construction and carparks have filled a site.
WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
CONTACT US AT:
0800 BLG 123
Intermediate Civil Engineer / Civil Engineer Technician .
We are currently seeking an experienced Intermediate Civil Engineer or Civil Engineer Technician . The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience, strong knowledge of AutoCAD civil 3D and Microsoft Office and will also have proven experience in the civil engineering design of subdivisions and other land development projects. You’ll be able to deliver projects with oversight from senior staff and have a strong track record of meeting deadlines.
• To prepare civil engineering design of wastewater, stormwater, potable water, earthworks, and surface drainage networks.
• Assess and analyse catchment variables and undertake calculation modelling of fluid networks.
• Prepare and understand tender documents and supporting information for NZS 3910 contracts.
• Understand civil construction techniques and costs to be able to prepare construction estimates.
• Produce design and drawings using AutoCAD civil 3D.
• Monitor site works and act as the engineer’s representative to contract.
• Meet with clients, understand their requirements, and provide design solutions.
• Prepare reports to support engineering design, resource consent applications or other disciplines.
• Undertake site investigations.
• Interact with local authority staff to resolve engineering issues.
• Manage time frames and undertake work to meet deadlines.
The successful applicant will be confident in their interactions with clients, contractors and staff. You will have the ability to undertake Engineering works and fulfill the responsibilities of the Engineer to the contract under NZS3910.
You will be reporting directly to the Engineering Team Leader and working within our established engineering team.
The position comes with a competitive salary and employee benefits.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org