Our core purpose
This is what we’re driven to deliver for our clients:
• Lay the groundwork for great places and spaces.
• Identify potential problems and solve them before they happen.
• Spot potential opportunities or advantages that are to our clients’ benefit.
• Make the process of developing land as easy, cost effective, and profitable as possible.
How we help you
This is how we achieve our core purpose:
• Giving quality consulting.
• Working together to create plans that will meet applicable council requirements.
• Managing the design of urban and suburban areas.
• Knowing the compatibility of different land uses.
• Negotiating the best outcome for developments.
• Analysing economic, environmental and social trends that may benefit a land development.
Fixed fees, no surprises, just great advice
We’re so confident of our expertise we back ourselves 100% to give you a fixed fee on many types of consent applications, engineering designs and subdivisions. Furthermore, our fee is a very low percentage of the total project costs.
How can we do this?
• We’re familiar with the provisions of various regional, district and city plans, and have expert knowledge of the Resource Management Act.
• We understand the importance of developing good working relationships with council staff.
• We‘ve established sound working relationships with other consultants and contractors.
• We have an appreciation of the real estate market and an understanding of how sensible subdivision design can affect land values.
An experienced and cohesive team
Whether you need us for just one aspect of a project, or a complete package solution, our land development team works together for you, creating developments that will meet applicable council requirements and manage the design of urban and suburban areas. We understand the compatibility of different land uses and know how to negotiate the best outcome for your development
30 Maxwell Road, Level 1
03 578 7299
54 Manchester Street
03 339 0401
16 Palladio Avenue
03 324 8206